Tuesday 23 February 2016

The once happy spot...



I am gazing into the black dot. Its this circular little thing which keeps changing its size. 

I am trying to figure out what its made of. Do I know it? Yes , I do. 

Mostly I find myself trying to define its color - The Black. Is this the color of shattered dreams, promises ,heart breaks , disappointments and betrayal mixed with a little hope and faith that still remains? Or has it come from the dark sleepless nights , spent  wishing against the wishes of the universe? But it sure has emotions, many emotions , because the dark black dot has got a strong pull. 




I think this black dot was  once a happy spot. A happy smiling space which once accommodated life. You know the kind of place which radiates energy and vibes and love. Something like that. May be every dark dot was once a happy spot which could not survive the long dark night. Is it possible that someone's black dot is someone else's happy spot ?

I am still gazing into the black dot. And I wish there are no more black dots in this horizon. And I wish to change the color of this black dot. And I wish to make it , once again, the happy spot  that it was. 

Maybe I should go plant a tree instead? 

No comments:

Post a Comment