Thursday 25 February 2016

I will always strive for Complete !



I am terrified of Passive acquiescence . I live on Intensity.

 “ As if you were on fire from within.
The moon lives in the lining of your skin.”
― Pablo Neruda

I have known that fire . I still know .

I haven’t been much of a below-the-surface breather. I don’t even know how to swim . But I know how to float ; how to surrender . How to make it my Savior. Because that’s how it will always occur to me.

I don’t know halves , or one-fourths , or anything less than full .

The moon shines the brightest on the nights it agrees to co-operate . The darkest of the nights have shone the brightest of the moons.

I have struggled hard to express this feeling in words !!!

This feeling, of people not being there. Or being there in halves and one-fourths , less than full.

These eyes need to see the passion of your soul , those waves fear the strength of your commitment. You can ride them now and reach somewhere but that won’t be “it” .

Why do we starve ourselves of being whole ?  Being there and still struggle for the conversations and connections we have been looking for through out the life ?Why do we let the beauty of being, escape through our hands just because of a momentarily indecisiveness ?

Go Crazy , Go mad . Know .  Feel . Create . and , for god’s sake , LIVE ! Passionately !

Make her life a dream , kiss your cat every hour , Paint out of the canvas , Dance till the music stops and till a little later.


Because a straight line , is a dead man’s heart beat !


No comments:

Post a Comment