Friday 19 February 2016

Count on Me like 1.2.3 !!!



Girlfriend !!!

Carrie Bradshaw nailed it by saying - " May be our girlfriends are our soulmates and boys are just people to have fun with." 

The wierdos who see us at our highest high and lowest lows and still love you just the same. The pillows to rest our heads, to hug  and sleep on , the madsters who don't let you do crazy sh*t alone. The sisters who lend you the listening ear when you got to rant about a bossy boss , a heartbreak , a messy secret; they soak it all in . and you will NEVER , EVER be judged. 




This is for you my girlfriend. You are my intoxicant , my alcohol to drown my inhibitions. the best story teller I have known and my gossip partner. Its not just our madness , but our souls that fit perfectly within each other . 

Girlfriends are the souls to our lives. The people you always come home to. 

You are my precious and I. Am. Always. There. For. You. !!

I Love you ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment