Friday 26 February 2016

Going back to the start !



Sometimes, things are not as complicated as we make them,

All you need is to STOP. 

While on a conversation over phone today, it struck me, how much my soul is craving for emptiness . How badly I want to be in the space which has nothing. Away from the neglects, dilemma and drama, that vast extensiveness which can contain me. I want to feel the stillness, experience it like the clouds descending on the silent ocean. The calmness which is not badgered by nagging and need. 

I want to land in this space everyday, after the long day. Isn't this what we keep running in circles for ? Isn't it this feeling of being empty that brings us back to life?

This space is the reminder of the vastness of our spirits and the depths of our souls. 

I will have to STOP. All we have to do is Stop. 

Its time , to Re-connect !!







No comments:

Post a Comment