Monday 29 February 2016

The leap day wisdom !



"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. " - Abraham Lincoln


I started my day with reading this. This,  which put me to some real thinking. How simple and yet such true a confession it is.. Isn't it the simple things in life that have the power to make us really really happy?

We are a naive bunch of people. We are sciolists , pretenders , liars. We love complicating things and then blaming it upon everyone else but us. We read books, blogs, articles, seek help , meet the specialized in the field of happiness ( psychologists, counselors etc n all ! ) . some try to find it in religion, others in spirituality but the only place we don't look is - WITHIN !

" When you do good, you feel good; when you do bad; you feel bad " . Its as simple as that. 

Let your conscious talk. Let your actions put a smile on your face. Don't deprive yourself of people who bring buckets full of laughter your way and then ,Reciprocate ! 

And , my friend, once you find that little butterfly , acknowledge it , welcome it and give it space to fly around you and bring many more smiles your way. 

Its simple to be happy ; all we gotta do is,  just work on being Simple. 






No comments:

Post a Comment