Saturday 20 February 2016

Let's be best friends !

Hello ! 

You, yes you!

You are the closest to me. I should know you, understand you better than anyone else in this world. And so should you, I guess. We have so much in common. The colours we like, the food we hate. And I am as emotional as you are. We make fun of the same things inside our minds and we cheer to the same brand of vodka.  I remember how much you wanted to slap that idiot that day, I too wanted you to. I wanted to push you that time when you wanted to go for that job offer , but you chose to listen to everyone else instead. I am proud of that one time when I could help you in making that  decision to follow your heart and go for your happiness. 


What happened to us ? It's been long we have met, talked, shared. 

Dear You, the one I see everyday in the mirror. Whose happiness, sadness, dreams, fears I live every moment in my heartbeat.

I miss you! 

Let's be best friends ! Again ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment